DecisionIQ: Provides instant credit decisioning and prescreening based on a powerful combination of business credit data and scores. Design decision matrices are based on risk categories, balance ranges and commercial score ranges. These act as the foundation of the system, which returns real-time information and client-specified credit policy instructions.
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AND SCORING PRODUCTS
Account Monitoring: This account management tool allows you to monitor changes to your business to business customers credit risk profiles.
Alerts: The Alerts service is a highly customizable and flexible customer monitoring service that notifies you of changes to the credit profile of your customers.
- 47 triggers available for selection
- Comprehensive set of filtering capabilities
- Priority allows to prioritize alerts
Portfolio Scoring: Implement Experian’s Intelliscore models in a batch mode to assess the risk level of your entire portfolio as well as each individual account.
- Intelliscore Plus
- Intelliscore Plus Blended
COMMERCIAL CREDIT APPLICATION
Valuable features and benefits include:
- Online application converter — Quickly transform your paper application into an electronic online application, saving you time and effort.
- Application branding — Add elements of your unique company identity, such as your logo, custom data fields, marketing messaging and terms & conditions, to support your company brand.
- E-signature compliance — Stay compliant with appropriate digital signature and Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements, making your online applications and personal guarantees legally enforceable.
Attachment loader — Require applicants to upload necessary attachments, such as financial statements, proof of insurance and business licenses, at the point of application submission. BusinessIQ Online applications accept up to five attachments in the most popular file formats (.doc, .PDF, .xls).
COLLECTIONS AND COLLECTIONS-PREVENTION TOOLS
Business Credit Notification Services: With this service, urgent and non-delinquent debtors receive a notification letter on Experian letterhead detailing delinquent account status. Each letter offers the debtor 60 days of free access to his or her business credit report.
Declined Credit Notification Services: This service provides letter notification to potential customers that were recently declined business credit with a free 60-day trial to access the debtor’s business credit report.