Experian/Moody’s Analytics Main Street Report brings deep insight into the overall financial well-being of the small-business landscape. As well as providing commentary around what certain trends mean for credit grantors and the small-business community as a whole.
Key factors comprised by the Main Street Report includes:
- combination of business credit data (credit balances, delinquency rates, utilization rates, etc.)
- macroeconomic information (employment rates, income, retail sales, investments, etc.).
Q2 2019 Highlights:
- Delinquency rate dips in Q2
- New businesses offset uptick in bankruptcy
- Trade and weather plague small farms